Copyright and Intellectual Property
We may remove any content from this Website and any logos belonging to other parties. We also have the right to terminate any grant of the Website's use for submissions.
We respect and value the copyright and intellectual property of others. You may not violate the trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of others unless stated otherwise.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Any user whose material we receive 3 valid complaints and good faith within six months will lose their right to use the Website.
We do not have to comply with US law. However, we will adhere to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you notice that any of your copyright material is being infringed on the Website, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org/
Ineffective or irrelevant notifications will not be responded to. The relevant notification of infringement must be sent to the agent at the address through written communication. It must contain the following:
- A declaration that you, your agent, or the law have not authorized the use of the content;
- Enter your telephone number, address and, if applicable, email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed. Please describe the work, and provide a copy or location of an authorized copy.
- Please identify the alleged infringed material and a link or reference to it. We need to know the URL of the Website or other information necessary to locate the content.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- A declaration under penalty of perjury to prove that you are the owner, or allowed to represent, the owner of infringed materials;
If the search result to your Website is removed under a notification of alleged claimed copyright infringement, you should provide us with written communication (counter-notification) to our agent, and it must include the following:
- A declaration that you have accepted service of process from the alleged copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Name, address, telephone number, email address and a statement that agrees to submit your information to the courts at the address provided.
- Recognize the material that was removed or disabled and the place in which it appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A testimonial, under penalty of perjury, stating that the material was removed from or disabled because of misidentification or error;
- The digital or real signature of an authorized representative or copyright owner.